The Arduino Starter Kit is a great raw parts re-fill for beginners and weathered professionals alike. Included is a multitude of inputs, outputs, and sensors to get your workbench back up to par.
- Arduino UNO ATmega328 - the latest Arduino USB board, fully assembled and tested.
- 6' USB A to B cable - USB provides power for up to 500mA (enough for most projects) and is ample length to connect to your desktop or laptop USB port.
- Miniature breadboard - Excellent for making circuits and connections off the Arduino. Breadboard may come in various colors.
- Male to Male jumper wires - These are high quality wires that allow you to connect the female headers on the Arduino to the components and breadboard.
- Flex Sensor - Originally designed for the Nintendo Power Glove, now you too can measure flex!
- SoftPot - Measure position along the softpot by looking at the change in resistance. It's like a touch sensitive volume slider.
- Photocell - A sensor to detect ambient light. Perfect for detecting when a drawer is opened or when night-time approaches.
- Thermistor - A sensor for detecting ambient temperature and temperature changes.
- Tri-Color LED - Because everyone loves a blinky. Use this LED to PWM mix any color you need.
- Basic LEDs - Light emitting diodes make great general indicators.
- Linear trim pot - Also known as a variable resistor, this is a device commonly used to control volume, contrast, and makes a great general user control input.
- Buzzer - Make wonderful, brain splitting noises, alarms, and possibly music!
- 12mm button - Because big buttons are easier to hit.
- 330 Ohm Resistors - 5 current limiting resistors for LEDs, and strong pull-up resistors.
- 10k Ohm Resistors - These make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters.